Intellectual property management
IITA generates international public goods through research-for-development work carried out in collaboration with national partners. We strive to ensure that Institute-developed R4D knowledge and products are disseminated, and adopted and used by the intended beneficiaries.
IITA’s intellectual property policy is spelled out in this document.
- CGIAR Principles on the Management of Intellectual Assets
- Examples of restrictions to global access to maximize impact
- Frequently Asked Questions: Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Best Practice Memo
- Policy of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) on Intellectual Property / Assets