Regional Symposium: Next Generation Cocoa Research for West and Central Africa
Registration details below. Important payment information.
- USD 250 for delegates from public and non-profit organizations
- USD 200 for students (proof required)
- USD 300 for delegates from private sector
- USD 200 for accompanying person covering transport and meals, welcome reception, symposium materials not provided)
Registration fee will cover:
- Airport transfers (arrival on 10th and 11th November and departure on 14th and 15th November)
- Transportation to and from hotel to conference venue; access to conference bag, presentations.
- Meals and refreshments provided during conference (two cocoa breaks per day; lunch: 11-14 November; Welcome reception on 11 November)
- Participants will pay for Airfare, accommodation, visa expenses, vaccinations, health insurance, dinner from 11-14 November; sightseeing, tours, and other travels and incidentals.
Payment of registration fees is due by 15th September 2014. Cancellation will attract 40% levy to cover transaction costs; no refunds after 20 October 2014.
* = Required field