The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is committed to adhering to the highest possible standards of ethics in achieving its goals and mission. ITA aims to provide an equitable, ethical, healthy, and safe working environment for its staff and partners and is responsible for ensuring that all funds received are properly managed and accounted for.
In support of this commitment, IITA welcomes reporting of any illegal or unethical conduct by staff and stakeholders. IITA’s whistleblowing approach can be found in our Whistleblowing Guidelines. Below are the reporting options to choose from:
- IITA has partnered with Lighthouse Services, Inc. to provide an independent, confidential and anonymous ethics and compliance hotline. The link to IITA’s hotline is: lighthouse-services.com/cgiar which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Information regarding making a report by telephone is available here.
- Reports can be made directly to the Office of Ethics and Business Conduct of the One CGIAR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If these are submitted anonymously, i.e., via email addresses that do not identify the sender, no effort will be made to identify the reporter.
Please note that whistleblowing is not intended to address general complaints about the workplace, interpersonal issues, or other issues not related to violations as described above. General complaints should instead be raised with IITA’s supervisors, Dignity Advisors, Human Resources or Senior Management.
IITA does not tolerate any retaliation against staff members or stakeholders who raise good-faith concerns. Equally not tolerated are complaints that are found to lack merit or credibility and/or are made out of bitterness, personal vendetta, or other malicious intent.
Annex: link content of Lighthouse information
- Direct Dial
- English speaking USA and Canada: 855-222-5099
- Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- AT&T USA Direct
- All other countries: 800-603-2869 (must dial country access code first click here for access codes and dialing instructions)
E-mail: email@example.com (must include company name with report)
Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)