Integrated Seed Sector Development in Africa (ISSD Africa)
To enhance seed quality assurance systems for quality RTB seed production.
- ISSD working paper with inventory of decentralized QA experiences
- MSc thesis and journal paper submitted on approaches to scaling out QA and the relative efficiency of different QA systems at the local level.
- Briefs for policymakers
- Add case studies and pilot designs in new countries based on interest and additional resource mobilization
- Seed Tracker functioning for multiple crops in at least 2 countries
- Online toolkit to support the establishment of decentralized seed quality assurance systems
- MSc thesis and journal paper submitted on the role of ICT tools in increasing the efficiency of QA
Dr. Kumar, Lava (IITA)
Start: 01 February 2020
End: 31 July 2022