- Ask a Librarian: Meet with a librarian to learn advanced research techniques.
- Research Consultation: Make a research appointment before embarking on a thesis or in-depth research project.
- Research Tools & Services: Discover specialized research services & tools offered at the Knowledge Center.
- Citation Management: Find guides for multiple citation styles such as ALA, MLA, and the Chicago Manual – and get help with citation management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote.
- Plagiarism Checking: There is a number of plagiarism software available, such as Grammarly, Plagium, Plagiarism Detector and Turnitin.
- Tutorials: Access tutorials that accompany workshops offered at the Knowledge Center.
For details on these services contact us .