Open Access (OA) at IITA will see scientific papers and articles from the Institute’s research becoming fully published online, unrestricted, and available for free reuse, albeit with due acknowledgment, by the general public.
IITA is putting in place a set of Open Access tools which show promise in fully unlocking research potentials and giving their research efforts more visibility. A set of OA and data management implementation guidelines and policy have also been developed by CGIAR.
- Cassavabase – OA repository for Cassava trial data
- CKAN – OA repository for research data
- GeneSys – Genebank data
- IITA Image Photostream on Flickr
- IITA Presentations on Slideshare
- CGIAR Open Access and Data Management Policy
- CGIAR Open Access and Data Management Implementation Guidelines
- OA for Communicators
- OA for Project Managers
- OA for Researchers
- OA General Brochure
- OA Poster 1
- OA Poster 2
- OA Poster 3